June 27, 2007

Food Poisoning Update

I'm over my food poisoning, for the most part.

Did I mention how nice the hospitals here are? I always dread doctors visits, mainly because of the long waits involved between filling out paperwork, the quick physical by a nurse, seeing the doctor, waiting for a prescription, and filling the prescription. But it took about 5 minutes on Friday for me to get through the preliminaries and speak to the doctor. Then after a chat and a bit of poking and prodding, I got a cute little shopping bag full of drugs and was sent on my way

I took my last pill Monday morning, but I still don't feel quite like my old self. But I don't feel bad enough to go back to the hospital just yet, so I'm going to wait and see how I feel in a few days.

I still have no appetite, so haven't eaten much in nearly 2 weeks now (except rice and soup), and I'm starting to look a bit thin. This is the only positive aspect of food poisoning!

No comments: