June 23, 2007

Don't Eat Anything in Cambodia!

I have food poisoning!

Despite the exclamation mark, I'm not really excited about this. I assume it happened in Cambodia, since I started feeling sick on Sunday on the flight back. My stomach hurts, I have no appetite, and when I do eat, my stomach hurts more.

So yesterday I finally caved in and went to the hospital. I'm on a 3-day antibiotic course now, and will have to go back to the hospital on Monday for something stronger if I still feel ill.

It's very sad to be in a place like Bangkok and not want to/be able to eat much of anything. I'm hoping for a quick cure so I can return to the adventures of Thai cuisine.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'll send positive thoughts of a speedy recovery! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(My positive thoughts....coming your way)