May 14, 2007

Beaches

Yesterday, my boyfriend, dog, and I drove to Half Moon Bay to hang out at the beach for a while. The first few beaches we stopped at had large no-dogs-allowed signs, but we finally stumbled on a very secluded beach that had no signs and several other off-leash dogs. Although I was not impressed with the city of Half Moon Bay (if there even is a city... we never really found one) the beach was perfect. Soft white sand, wind, waves, boats, sun. And watching the puppy play with other dogs was extremely entertaining, as always.

I don't know what the beaches in Bangkok are like. Although the city borders the Gulf of Thailand, I think most people go further South (perhaps away from the city's pollution) to enjoy the sand and water. When I'm not at work or exploring the city, I hope to hang out at the beach as much as possible--I had forgotten until yesterday how much of a water baby I am!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Water Babies Rule! I hope you find some good beaches or at least public swimming pools :)