April 18, 2007

Tsunami

You know those personality tests psychologists use when they say one word, then the patient is supposed to say whatever word that word makes them think of?

What word do you think of when you hear Thailand? Unfortunately, the word that first comes to my mind is "tsunami." I'm looking forward to learning more about the country's culture and people, rather than being familiar only with current Thai events that are significant enough to make the international news. Maybe my one word will have changed by the end of the summer.

1 comment:

April McCoy said...

FOOD! Yummy thai food comes to my mind. Also, SPICY cause a lot of thai food is spicy. Oh, and THAI ICED TEA! Yum yum. I got a one track mind when it comes to food.

I'm so excited for you! And you must post about your food adventures!