April 16, 2007

The Little Blog That Could

Welcome to the Thai Blog Extraordinaire! You may have once known me as CuteLawyaChick. Now I am Sophie, Thai Traveler and Writer of Deep Thoughts. You just rolled your eyes, didn't you. Okay. Reasons to stick around and read my blog: 1. it's gonna be funny, 2. when I'm not talking about Thailand, I'll be talking about chocolate as much as possible, 3. it's gonna be super cool, and 4. after I get back to the states, you can print my blog out and use it as a personal guidebook for when YOU visit Thailand. I'm going to totally put LonelyPlanet out of business.

2 comments:

April McCoy said...

Oooh!!! How lovely that you have joined me on blogspot! I like the interface better than livejournal. I can't wait to read about your every thai endeavor!

Heather said...

I'm so excited to read all about Thialand! I can't wait to learn about the chocolate over there. If anyone can find out about it, it's our Sophie :)